Members of Associations: €350 / m2No Members of Associations: €450 / m2
We are pleased to request our participation in AltFuels Iberia 2019 taking on 12-13 June, 2019, at Ifema Trade Fair in Madrid, Spain, Pavilion 1. Also, by this means we request the lease of the booth whose identification, measurement and price in euros are detailed below.
Name with which you want to appear on the exhibitor poster and catalog
Are you a member?
(1-Mandatory services €22 / m2)
* NGVGlobal, NGVA, NGVItaly, Gasnam, AFGNV* VAT not included. Exempt from withholding. Expo open to public: 12-13 June
This sum must be paid as follows:
Reserve spaces: 40% upon receipt of invoice to the signing of this agreement. The remaining 60% must be paid 60 days before the event date (before 12 April, 2019) Note: EXHIBITOR will not be included in the official list and plane before paying 40% of the reservation.
To the organizers of AltFuels Iberia 2019:
Receipt under the name of
Person in charge of the payment
For the preparation of the official catalog, making banners and general disclosure, we require 50 words per language (Spanish and English) with the description of your activity or product, company name that you want to be published, address, telephone, e-mail, website of your company in WORD document and your company logo in high resolution. Your contact: Florencia Fuertes / [email protected] Tel (+54 11) 5199-3102 ext. 103.IMPORTANT: The Exhibitor has the obligation to inform the Technical Coordinator about the machinery and/or vehicles that will be exhibited in order to access to the assembly of the event 15 days in advance.
By submitting this form, I have read and accepted the Terms of Participation of the Expo.
1 Cleaning of common areas, disposal of waste, liability insurance and medical service. Non-refundable amounts
© 2018 ALTFUELS IBERIA